Medical Marijuana Doctors New Mexico
New Mexico Medical Pot Card
So that you can be afforded legal protection under the New Mexico medical marijuana law, a competent patient or a primary caregiver must get yourself a registry identification card, also called a health marijuana card or cannabis card, in the New Mexico Department of Health (DOH). Competent medical cannabis patients must register together with the state patient registry and have a valid state-issued identification card, applications should be submitted to the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services “Medicative Bud Plan”.
Advantages of Having a New Mexico Grass Card
You are given the possibility to benefit from the total benefits of health cannabis by a New Mexico medical marijuana card. Card-taking patients could possibly get the medication they need to treat any illness that is qualifying or decide to develop their particular cannabis in the home.
At southsoundmedicine.com, we give you the most effective guide to getting your medical pot ID card in the registry.
- Possession of sufficient cannabis supply — The Medical Cannabis Program (MCP) managed by the state Department of Health lets you make use of medical cannabis to take care of numerous ailments. Included in these are multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, spinal cord damage, inflammatory arthritis, cancer, chronic pain and intractable nausea, amongst others.
The New Mexico MCP additionally allows patients to possess up to 230 units of cannabis. This empowers patients to walk into any dispensary that is documented and obtain a maximum of about eight ounces of medication to propagate across three months.
- Right to get yourself An Individual Creation License (PPL) — The MCP allows one to grow your own cannabis plants once you’re enrolled. You’re additionally permitted to really have a total including female and male plants.
- These companies regularly sell medication to patients at quite low rates due to the fact that they love particular concessions below Erin Compassionate Cannabis Use Act and the Lynn. Several companies also provide the best strains of cannabis.
This frees up you to select the right tunes and seeds out of your favourite LNPP and begin growing your personal cannabis. By lessening the sum you spend on produced cannabis on a monthly basis going this route will help you save lots of cash.
- Protection from criminal and civil punishments — Your medical cannabis card allows one to take pot without fear of harassment by law enforcement representatives. The truth is, your enrollment lets you make use of the 24 hour law enforcement hotline and you’ll be allowed time if law enforcement challenge you to really go and get your card.
Getting a Licensed Physician for Certification and Identification
Before you’re permitted to make use of medical cannabis, you need to be correctly diagnosed with an experienced physician.
At southsoundmedicine.com, we give you immediate access to your network of tested and proven cannabis physicians in New Mexico. Visit our New Mexico medical pot doctors page and use our advanced search system to instantly find the cannabis physicians.
Our Professional Guidance Allows You to Get Your Card
We not only provide use of physicians that are licensed, but we also give you guidance and the info you should have a hassle-free enrollment procedure. We show you how to immediately place your medical records and collect all of the data you’ll want when you see with your grass physician.
Take complete advantage of our exceptional network of licensed physicians, our in-depth guides as well as our search system that is efficient, so your New Mexico medical cannabis card can be obtained by you in the least time possible.
Getting a Health Pot Card in New Mexico
- Patients must have documentation or valid medical records out of their primary care physician describing the analysis of the illness that was qualifying
- Patients must acquire a signed Doctor’s Statement from a doctor, now licensed to practice medicine in New Mexico
- A patient must be diagnosed with a doctor as having one of the subsequent debilitating health conditions which is expressly identified in the law to qualify:
- Patients have to be a resident in the state of New Mexico with evidence of residency. Should you not need a New Mexico I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other picture I.D. with evidence of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc is okay.
- Serious pain that is long-term
- Intractable nausea/vomiting
- Acute anorexia/cachexia
- Hepatitis C disease now getting antiviral treatment
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Multiple sclerosis
- Hospice patients
- Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis
- Patients deciding to cultivate their particular medical cannabis, must first apply to get a permit — finish and submit a Health Cannabis Private Creation Application, along with a replica of your New Mexico driver’s license or state id card, as well as the permit application fee of $30.00. To delegate a health professional, finish and submit Health Professional Application Form, at the same time.
- After certified, patients must enroll using the New Mexico Department of Health — enrollment is required.
- It is free to to apply for patient registry.
- Submit applications to:
New Mexico Department of Health
Medical Cannabis Program
1190 Saint Francis Drive Suite S-3400
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Add a Comment